All foreigners intending to enter Spain must provide the documentation required to justify the reasons and duration of their stay as well as, in some prescribed cases, the availability of adequate economic means and lodging. If you need a visa, the application can be made at the Spanish Diplomatic and Consular Representations in your country of residence.
Don’t you have an EU passport or EU valid documentation?
Do you need a Visa ?
If you have doubts visit NOW the website of the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs:
- find out whether, depending on your citizenship, country of long-term residence, and the duration and
reasons for your stay, you need a Visa to enter Spain.
- find out which documents are required in order to apply for your visa.
- VISA application may even require 120 days! Check it NOW!
- VISA application fee is from Euro 35,00 to Euro 116,00 per person to be paid at application, in local
currency, to the Consulate or Embassy directly.
- presentation of the documentation requested does not necessarily ensure issuance
of the VISA
AIM Group will be glad to assist you if you need any written invitation or other document to support your VISA Application.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org